Validation EV260 – GRACoL 2013 (10mil)
Offering the widest color gamut available for accurate color reproductions, this lightweight 10 mil proofing paper has been verified to match the GRACoL 2013 specification for coated papers with optical brighteners commonly used in sheet-fed printing.
Validation EV260 – GRACoL 2013 (10mil) (EV260)
BENEFITS & PROPERTIES
- Outstanding media color consistency
- Suitable for spot colors
- Large color gamut
- No matting due to a high ink load
- Instant dry
- Proof & Prepress
- Proofs for offset, gravure and screen printing
- Contract, design and check proofs
- LAB White Point = 95 0.0 -3.5 M1
Microporous Resin-Coated Paper
Proof & Prepress
Fogra 51 / GRACoL 2013
Compatible with all commercial thermal, piezo water-based printing systems like Epson, Canon, Hewlett-Packard etc.
24" x 98', 42" x 98', 44" x 98'