X-Rite eXact Basic Densitometer
The eXact Basic is an entry-level densitometer designed specifically for CMYK jobs, replacing visual trial and error with fact-based color control. Enabling press operators to shorten make ready times and achieve a new level of color consistency.
Replace Trial and Error with Fact-Based Density Measurements
For press operators that need a simple device for color control at the press, the eXact Basic densitometer is the answer. This densitometer is designed specifically for CMYK jobs, enabling you to achieve and maintain accurate color throughout the run.
Replace visual trial and error with fact-based color control that shortens make ready times and helps you achieve a new level of color consistency.
Ensure Color Accuracy and Consistency
- Provides accurate density and TVI (dot gain results)
- Generates automatic recognition of color (CMYK) and patch type (paper, solids, and tints)
- Shortens make ready time by 10% resulting in an ROI in less than 2 months
Manage Business Growth
- Upgradeable by password to any higher-end spectrophotometer within the eXact family, making eXact a single portfolio that grows with your business needs
Rising Above the Rest
The eXact family offers a unique density and color measurement experience when compared to other products in the market through several differentiators:
- Protected Automated White Tile Calibration protects the instrument’s accuracy from press room dust at all times. Other instrument’s have exposed white tile calibration that could affect the instruments accuracy in press room environments.
- Consistency is key for brands. eXact has three measurement light sources compared to other instrument’s two. The three sources result in a truly ISO defined circumferential illumination that reduces variation resulting from angular rotation on media with any texture like uncoated stocks or digitally printed media that may have directional printing effects.
- eXact provides the most versatile aperture set. You can meet different workflows needs and patch sizes when compared to other instruments: 1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm, & 6mm. eXact’s 2mm spot size is the most popular by capturing a sufficient number of printed dots but enables good measurement of 3mm patches.
- Lastly, X-Rite provides an end-to-end color management experience with software integration for ink formulation and quality control while providing global service offerings that reduce the risk of workflow downtime.
2 MM, 4 MM, 6 MM