EFI Fiery XF 7.2 Premium License
Click Here to See What’s New in 7.2
Introducing the Fiery® XF 7 digital front end to your wide or superwide print production is the easiest way to achieve superior color results, gain maximum productivity, and profit from business insights — all with the unrivaled power of EFI™ Fiery Command WorkStation® digital print job management.
Fiery XF is scalable and configurable so it can grow with your business and your needs. A range of configurations gives you the best fit for a variety of print production scenarios. You can also purchase additional options to meet changing needs and customer demands.
With a wealth of included features and options, Fiery XF Premium is the perfect fit for inkjet production customers who have multiple non-EFI printers and want an extensive set of features. With Fiery XF Premium you get:
- Fiery XF server software for Windows® including:
- Spot Color support
- FAST RIP
- Color Profiler Option
- Cut Marks Option
- 4 x M-XXL Printer Option
- Unlimited macOS® or Windows® installations of Fiery Command WorkStation
- Up to 10 concurrent connections
- 1-year Software Maintenance & Support Agreement
As a digital print producer, you want the easiest route to the best color and print quality, produced in the least amount of time. Operators need a workflow solution that is adaptable to cater for different job types, and allows them to automate repeat jobs and repetitive tasks. In a successful print facility, you need to be able to deploy both your technology and your workforce as flexibly as possible — plus you need to keep learning curves to a minimum. Fiery XF 7 delivers all that and more to your wide and superwide print business.
Unrivaled print job management
- Fiery XF 7 comes with a new user experience — EFI Fiery Command WorkStation, the world’s most popular interface for the management, layout, and editing of digital print jobs. It conveniently connects to multiple Fiery servers at a time — whether driving inkjet or cutsheet printers — and connects multiple printers to a single Fiery XF server for truly unified print job management through a single interface. The visual Fiery Job Editor allows you to apply job-specific settings on the fly, or to change properties beyond workflow defaults. The Fiery Job Center delivers unrivaled print job management, with the same power and usability for both Microsoft® Windows® and Apple® macOS® users. Learn more.
Maximum productivity and throughput
- EFI’s exclusive Fiery Accelerated System Technology (FAST RIP), now available for Fiery XF users, accelerates file processing speeds by an average of 5 times. Fiery XF 7 has automation levels to suit everyone, and a customizable interface that can be tailored to suit the way each individual prefers to operate. Its award-winning cross-platform client interface reduces learning curves, and creates production efficiencies in mixed technology print rooms resulting in maximum productivity and throughput.
Ultimate color, quality and control
- Proof-grade color controls and verification mean industry standard compliant color results — no matter the application or product being produced. 100% EFI-developed color management using ICC technology, combined with sophisticated iterative spot and process color optimization routines deliver superior color. Its screening algorithms are engineered to maximize both print quality and printer performance, providing ultimate color, quality and control, in the least amount of time.
Business-savvy print production
- Fiery XF 7 maximizes print production profits by providing business insights, and keeps your print operation running smoothly and efficiently. Fiery servers are the central hub of the EFI ecosystem connecting to EFI’s MIS or Web-to-Print systems for print room integration and automation. Combined with EFI’s worldwide and world-class support; this results in the most business-savvy digital front end solutions available.