Professional Color Management Upgrade
Upgrade your legacy software to the next generation color profiling solution that delivers an entirely new, flexible user defined experience to generate unrivaled color quality. Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Publish provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles. Quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, projectors, scanners, and RGB, CMYK and CMYK+4 printers, ensuring color accuracy from capture to output.
The upgrade process couldn’t be easier:
Each Upgrade package includes an activation code that is required during the activation process via i1Profiler software interface.
- Step 1: Purchase Upgrade Kit
- Step 2: Install upgrade software
- Step 3: Select “Transfer License” button on main screen of i1Profiler software
- Step 4: Software walks through the process of simply plugging in each device and automatically transfers the license flags
All i1Match and i1Profiler software functionality will be transferred and ready to use on your new i1Pro 2 device. If you have an i1Pro device, it will now have i1Profiler monitor, projector, monitor QA and printer QA modules activated.
Need to Upgrade from a ProfileMaker Software Dongle?
Once the activation code is entered via the internet, your ProfileMaker dongle will automatically be coded for new i1Profiler software.
Need to Upgrade from a MonacoPROFILER Software Dongle?
MonacoPROFILER owners will need to call a local X-Rite service center to verify their existing dongle is valid. You will then receive a new i1Profiler dongle by mail within 5 business days.
Need to Upgrade from Original i1Basic Pro or i1Photo Pro?
If you purchased either an i1Basic Pro or i1Photo Pro solution that included the original i1Pro device and i1Profiler software, follow this upgrade path to i1Pro 2 device and fully featured software:
- Purchase i1Publish Pro 2 Upgrade (Part No. EO2BAS-UPGA)
- Achieve true colors on all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut.
- Benefit from perfect printed colors every time with RGB, CMYK and CMYK + any 4 with intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results and advanced controls for black generation and separations.
- Quickly check color output quality with the ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target, included with i1Publish.
- Correct for OBAs (optical brightening agents) in paper with Optical Brightener Correction (OBC) technology (when combined with i1iSis 2 automated chart reader)
- Capture spot colors off virtually any surface – ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements* – and keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe® and Quark® creative applications with the included PANTONE Color Manager for color palette creation and swatch bridging software.
i1Publish includes i1Profiler software, which combines the best features of its predecessors: i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER software. i1Profiler incorporates X-Rite’s i1Prism engine (unique iterative profiling technology) and provides you with the ability to save and reuse assets or preferred settings with drag and drop functionality. Create future profiles or share profile creation workflows with others quickly, easily, and efficiently without starting from scratch. This exchange functionality also allows you to share palette information and other color data using X-Rite’s Color Exchange Format (CxF) for the most comprehensive data exchange. i1Publish also includes X-Rite’s ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and targets for producing custom camera profiles that work exceptionally well for Raw workflows, even in unusual artificial lighting conditions. In addition, it includes PANTONE Color Manager software for easy capture and management of spot colors, keeping PANTONE libraries up to date with color palette creation and swatch bridging software.