Setting the Standard for Color Measurement
The eXact Standard spectrophotometer is specifically designed for printers and packaging converters to help ensure color validation of CMYK and spot-color inks and also leverages industry color standards for increased press process control.
Benefits of eXact
Streamline Jobs on Press
- Provides all density metrics plus colorimetric/value functions resulting in better validation of color control
- Supports all industry print standards: G7, ISO, PSO, and Japan Color
Best in Spot Color Support
- Provides enhanced spot color handling by allowing creation and management of standards and color libraries to be located on your device
Enhanced Measurement Capabilities
- Reduces wasted time and materials with simultaneous measurements of M0/M1/M2/M3 conditions
Rising Above the Rest
The eXact family offers a unique density and color measurement experience when compared to other products in the market through several differentiators:
- Protected Automated White Tile Calibration protects the instrument’s accuracy from press room dust at all times. Other instrument’s have exposed white tile calibration that could affect the instruments accuracy in press room environments.
- Consistency is key for brands. eXact has three measurement light sources compared to other instrument’s two. The three sources result in a truly ISO defined circumferential illumination that reduces variation resulting from angular rotation on media with any texture like uncoated stocks or digitally printed media that may have directional printing effects.
- eXact provides the most versatile aperture set. You can meet different workflows needs and patch sizes when compared to other instruments: 1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm, & 6mm. eXact’s 2mm spot size is the most popular by capturing a sufficient number of printed dots but enables good measurement of 3mm patches.
- Lastly, X-Rite provides an end-to-end color management experience with software integration for ink formulation and quality control while providing global service offerings that reduce the risk of workflow downtime.