-$100 Alder Discount
-$300 Mail-in Rebate (new purchase) *
$1,095 Final Price
Create breathtaking prints with fine detail and smooth gradations with the Epson SureColor P800 Designer Edition Inkjet Printer, featuring EFI® eXpress for Epson. Capable of handling sheet media up to 17 x 22″ in size, this unit will let you realize your dreams and create borderless poster-sized images. Also, the MicroPiezo AMC print head, along with the pigment-based UltraChrome HD nine ink set, works quickly, completing an 8 x 10″ print in 1 minute 53 seconds.
Further benefitting usage, the P800 can automatically switch between matte and photo black ink for printing on different media. An Advanced Black & White Mode is also available for neutral and custom toning of your monochrome imagery. Advanced Media Handling offers numerous ways to load paper as well as the ability to accept an optional roll media adapter for canvas and paper rolls from 13 to 17″ wide. Additionally, it has Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless printing and working directly from mobile devices as well as USB 2.0 and Ethernet.
EFI® eXpress RIP for Epson
- Easy-to-Use intuitive interface saves time and produces accurate output.
- Print directly from the latest creative design software, or drag-and-drop files to a hot folder.
- True Adobe® PDF and Postscript 3 print engine ensures compatibility with your design files.
- Professional ICC color management, based on BestColor technology used in the commercial EFI Colorproof XF RIP offered with the Epson Proofing Edition Series.
- Handles both CMYK data for accurate proofing to industry standards, and RGB data for exceptional results with Photography and Fine Art.
- Reproduces accurate spot colors with the included PANTONE, DIC, HKS, and TOYO libraries.
- True cross platform network printing via hot folder or eXpress Virtual Print technology.
- Software supported on both Macintosh OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Includes Epson media support out of the box, and the ability to add custom media types.
Epson UltraChrome® HD Ink Technology
Next Generation 8-Color Pigment Ink Technology
Introducing all new pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity.
Improved Black Density
Photo Black pigment 1.5 times denser than the previous generation ink set, along with significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity.
Significant Print Permanence Improvements
Featuring completely reformulated pigment technology for improved print permanence, and up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set.* SureColor P800 printers are designed to work exclusively with specially formulated Epson inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks.
* Print permanence ratings are available from Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. – Visit www.wilhelm-research.com for the latest details.
MicroPiezo® AMC® Print Head
Advanced Meniscus Control (AMC) technology combined with newly developed ink repellant surface coating ensures accurate and consistent dot placement.
Offers a maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 while utilizing variable sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters.
Combining the MicroPiezo AMC print head’s electro-mechanical sophistication with the advanced Epson PrecisionDot screening yields simply stunning print detail and transitions.
Versatile Media Handling
- Multi-sheet feeder for borderless prints on photographic media from 4” x 6” to 17” x 22”
- Straight through front paper feed path for fine art and premium photographic media stocks
- Heavy media path for poster board up to 1.5 mm thick
- Optional Roll Media Adapter for prints up to 129” long on roll canvas, fine art, photographic and proofing media.
- Over 25 Premium ICC profiles for Epson Professional and Signature Worthy medias installed with the printer drivers
Three-Level Black Ink Technology
The Stylus Pro 4900 simultaneously uses black, light black and light light black inks. It significantly improves the gray balance while eliminating color casts and achieves outstanding highlight-to-shadow grayscale accuracy for a smoother tonal range.
Automatic Black Ink Switching
Both Photo and Matte Black ink cartridges are installed simultaneously. Depending upon your media type or driver setting, the printer will automatically switch modes. The highly-efficient print head design ensures fast switching with minimal ink usage. It automatically ensures optimum black ink density, regardless of media type used.
World-Class Service and Support
Support includes one year of limited warranty coverage under the Epson Preferred Protection Plan with toll-free telephone support available Monday through Friday and usually next-business day exchange service. Optional one- or two-year Epson Preferred Plus service plans are available.