X-Rite i1Publish (software)
With i1Publish, quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, digital projectors, scanners and printers, ensuring color accuracy from capture to output.
Professional Color Management for Imaging and Prepress
Don’t compromise on color! If you are a designer, photographer or prepress professional who relies on accurate color throughout a digital workflow, then i1Publish is the must-have solution to profile and calibrate cameras, monitors, projectors, scanners and both RGB and CMYK+ printers. Get the most color accurate displays, prints and proofs, with repeatable results every time.
i1Publish is the next generation color profiling solution that delivers a flexible user defined experience to generate unrivaled color quality. Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Publish provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles. Quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, digital projectors, scanners, and RGB, CMYK and CMYK+4 printers, ensuring color accuracy from capture to output. Choose between a basic, wizard-driven interface, or an advanced user-driven interface to create high quality, precise, custom color profiles. Owners of i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER solutions are eligible for an upgrade solution. The upgrade package includes the full i1Publish solution that directly supports i1Pro 2, i1iO and i1iSis 2 instruments.
- Achieve true colors on all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Benefit from perfect printed colors every time with RGB, CMYK and CMYK + any 4 with intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results and advanced controls for black generation and separations.
- Quickly check color output quality with the ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target, included with i1Publish.
- Correct for OBAs in paper with Optical Brightener Correction technology (when combined with i1iSis 2 automated chart reader)
- Capture spot colors off virtually any surface – ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements* – and keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe® and Quark® creative applications with the included PANTONE Color Manager for color palette creation and swatch bridging software.
i1Publish includes i1Profiler software which incorporates X-Rite’s i1Prism engine (unique iterative profiling technology) and provides you with the ability to save and reuse assets or preferred settings with drag and drop functionality. Create future profiles or share profile creation workflows with others quickly, easily, and efficiently without starting from scratch. This exchange functionality also allows you to share palette information and other color data using X-Rite’s Color Exchange Format (CxF) for the most comprehensive data exchange. i1Publish also includes X-Rite’s ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and targets for producing custom camera profiles that work exceptionally well for Raw workflows, even in unusual artificial lighting conditions. In addition, it includes PANTONE Color Manager software for easy capture and management of spot colors, keeping PANTONE libraries up to date with color palette creation and swatch bridging software. It calibrates and matches multiple displays, including up to four displays connected to a single computer as well as unlimited multiple monitors connected to different computers for consistent color viewing.