X-Rite i1Basic Pro 3 Plus
i1Basic Pro 3 Plus is an affordable, professional-level spectral color measurement solution including display and projector profiling and print quality assurance.
The Standard of Color Perfection
Designed for imaging professionals who rely on accurate color for their displays and projectors who want to track and verify monitor and print quality and who need to capture spot color measurement, the i1Basic Pro 3 Plus is the answer.
The i1Basic Pro 3 Plus calibrates and matches multiple displays, including up to four displays connected to a single computer as well as unlimited multiple monitors connected to different computers for consistent color viewing.
With the i1Basic Pro 3 Plus, you can quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles that ensure the colors you view are true, verify soft proofs and print quality with built-in Quality Assurance (QA) tools, and easily capture and manage spot colors.
- Large aperture (8mm) with support for high brightness levels (up to 5000nits), improve emissive measurement, resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors.
- Full support for the latest video standards, including NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.
- PANTONE Color Manager software enables accurate capture and management of spot colors and helps users build palettes of best match PANTONE colors that are auto-extracted from their own images.
- Easy upgrade to i1Publish software to add complete printer (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four) profiling and quality control functionality, and camera profiling capabilities.
- For increased automation, use the optional i1iO automated hands-free chart reader or add an i1iSis 2 automated chart reader for creating printer profiles.