Alder Color Spectro 1
Spectro 1 spectrophotometer by Variable is a compact, affordable tool for accurately measuring and communicating color at the professional and industrial level.
App-compatible and cloud-backed, Spectro 1 uses patented and patent-pending technology to deliver convenient, efficient, and exact color matching. This extremely intelligent device is small enough to fit in your pocket, but has capabilities on par with spectrophotometers that cost thousands of dollars.
Unlike standard-issue colorimeters on the market, Spectro 1 uses multiple light sources and sophisticated matching algorithms to produce exact color matches, reflectance curve data, and detailed color data for every scan.
Available on backorder
The Spectro 1 by Variable is a pocket-size full spectrophotometer for QC, Matching and more.
ABOUT SPECTRO 1:
Compact & affordable tool for accurately measuring and communicating color at the professional and industrial level. App-compatible and cloud-backed, Spectro 1 uses patented and patent-pending technology to deliver convenient, efficient, and exact color matching.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Connect to Spectro App and wirelessly scan colors via Bluetooth
- Save and export spectral curve data in 10nm increments between 400 – 700nm
- Create and store standards through Saved Colors feature in the Spectro App
- Compare samples against your standards with intuitive user interface
- View spectral curves and Lab values for scanned colors
- Matches to digital color libraries including Sherwin-Williams, Behr, and PPG
- View matches under 4 different light sources including: A, F2, D50, and D65
- Backup data to the Variable Cloud color management system
- Share or export scans, matches, and folder
|Repeatability (Short Term)||
0.2 ∆E00 Average / 0.5 ∆E00 Max
Diffused / 0
Full Spectrum LEDs
A, F2, D50, D65
2̊ and 10̊
8 mm Diameter
(500+ Hours) 1,000,000+ Scans
200 mAh (~600 Scans) per charge
|Spectral Interval / Range||
10 nm / 400 – 700 nm