Mid States Premium PS 220 – GRACoL 2006 (8mil)
Call for Price
Offering the widest color gamut available for accurate color reproductions, this lightweight 8 mil proofing paper has been verified to match the GRACoL 2006 specification for coated papers with optical brighteners commonly used in sheet-fed printing.
Mid States Premium PS 220 – GRACoL 2006 (8mil) (PPS220)
BENEFITS & PROPERTIES
- Outstanding media color consistency
- Suitable for spot colors
- Large color gamut
- No matting due to a high ink load
- Instant dry
- Proof & Prepress
- Proofs for offset, gravure and screen printing
- Contract, design and check proofs
- LAB White Point = 96.16 -0.08 -1.96 M0
Microporous Resin-Coated Paper
Proof & Prepress
Fogra 39 / GRACoL 2006
Compatible with all commercial thermal, piezo water-based printing systems like Epson, Canon, Hewlett-Packard etc.
13" x 98', 17" x 98', 24" x 98', 36" x 98', 42" x 98', 44" x 98', 60" x 98'