SpectroPad Series 2 is a revolutionary color measuring and process control device. This portable, professional spectrophotometer measures a wide variety of different reﬂective media used in professional digital printing (including large and wide format). Thanks to its independence from a computer, it can be used also directly on the printer. Its integrated touch display enables interaction with the device and provides instant measurement results.
- Process and quality control (SpectroPad DOC)
- Measurement of linearization, proﬁling and custom charts on a wide variety of materials
- Single measurements of spot colors with subsequent check for color true printing
- Image quality evaluations (homogeneity on the print according to Fogra M-Score)
- Portable, wireless (battery operated, WiFi)
- Measurement aperture 6 mm diameter
- Barbieri qb-technology inside (D50 LED illumination, next generation of highest precision spectral core)
- Humidity and temperature sensor
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement condition: M1, M0 and M2 (UVCut)
- 1-line manual scanning
- Touch Screen
- Includes free measurement software Barbieri Gateway for Mac and PC
- Geometry: 45°/0°
DOC (Digital Output Control)
Easy Process Control for Digital Large Format Printing.
Barbieri DOC compares the actual print with a preset reference and gives immediate feedback if color values are within tolerance; without computer, directly on the large format printer. Get more information about DOC (Digital Output Control)
SpectroPad Series 2 is the first and only device, which enters into the field of image quality evaluations.
As a first, the SpectroPad Series 2 performs an evaluation for homogeneity (uniformity) on the print according to Fogra M-Score.
Microsoft Windows XP or later (32 and 64 bit)
Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)