Spectro LFP is the most versatile transmission / reflection spectrophotometer ever.
It is specially designed for the automatic measurement of a wide variety of materials in large format, flatbed and industrial printing.
- Creation of ICC profiles for digital output devices on a wide variety of materials (reflective and transparent)
- Linearization of digital output devices
- Single measurements of spot-colors with sub-sequent check for color-true printing
- Use as a densitometer to determine density values for films and papers
- For transparent and reflective media
- Measurement aperture switchable between 2, 6 and 8mm diameter (area 3,14 mm²; 28,26 mm² and 50,24 mm²)
- Also for heavy and thick materials (max. media thickness 20 mm)
- Supported by most RIP-software
- Some examples of materials which can entirely be automatically measured: textiles, glass, backlit film, paper, vinyl, silk, fabrics, fine art paper, plexiglas, adhesives, banner, canvas, polyester, PVC, wrap film, cardboard, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone, ceramic plates.
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement conditions: M0, M2 (UVCut) and M3 (Polarization)
- Includes free measurement software Barbieri Gateway for Mac and PC
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32 and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)