A favorite with photographers, graphic artists and print-for-pay providers, Epson Premium Semigloss Photo Paper (170) is an instant-drying paper on a resin-coated (RC) base. This RC barrier allows the paper to maintain vivid, lifelike colors that rival traditional prints. Its non-cockling base make it ideal for photographs, promotional pieces, layouts, portfolio images, proofs, displays and posters. It creates high-quality prints by offering maximum ink coverage with brilliant color inks that dry in an instant. The paper can also be easily laminated to provide protection from light and moisture. Best of all, it works with both dye and pigment ink systems.
- Highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction
- RC paper base for actual photo prints
- Enhanced 2880 dpi printing for the highest quality output
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- 7mm thickness with a photographic feel
- Additional features and benefits