Professional Color Management Upgrade
Chances are your X-Rite color management solution has been providing you with accurate color for years. But like most technology innovations, new i1 product improvements provide even more value. i1Pro 2 solutions are easier to use, more versatile, more accurate, and more reliable than any calibration and profiling solution available anywhere. And the savings youʼll gain in time, ink and paper – as well as the benefits of improved color quality – make this a must-have product upgrade for Color Perfectionists.
Upgrade your X-Rite (or GretagMacbeth) i1 color management solution today to benefit from the complete functionality of i1Publish Pro 2, featuring the i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer and i1Profiler software. This world-class combination of hardware, software and ColorChecker targets is unmatched in the marketplace and delivers an increased level of color accuracy for monitors, cameras, projectors, scanners, and both RGB and CMYK+ printers.
The upgrade process couldn’t be easier:
Each Upgrade package includes an activation code that is required during the activation process via i1Profiler software interface.
- Step 1: Purchase Upgrade Kit
- Step 2: Install upgrade software
- Step 3: Select “Transfer License” button on main screen of i1Profiler software
- Step 4: Software walks through the process of simply plugging in each device and automatically transfers the license flags
All i1Match and i1Profiler software functionality will be transferred and ready to use on your new i1Pro 2 device. Your original i1Pro device will now have i1Profiler monitor, projector, monitor QA and printer QA modules activated.
Need to Upgrade from a ProfileMaker Software Dongle?
Once the activation code is entered via the internet, your ProfileMaker dongle will automatically be coded for new i1Profiler software.
Need to Upgrade from a MonacoPROFILER Software Dongle?
MonacoPROFILER owners will need to call a local X-Rite service center to verify their existing dongle is valid. You will then receive a new i1Profiler dongle by mail within 5 business days.
Need to Upgrade from Original i1Basic Pro or i1Photo Pro?
If you purchased either an i1Basic Pro or i1Photo Pro solution that included the original i1Pro device and i1Profiler software, follow this upgrade path to i1Pro 2 device and fully featured software:
- Purchase i1Publish Pro 2 Upgrade (Part No. EO2BAS-UPGA)Need to upgrade device only? Follow this upgrade path to new i1Pro 2 device:
- Purchase i1Basic Pro 2 (Part No. EO2BAS)
- More versatility. Easily account for paper optical brightening agents often found in today’s papers; ability to handle 3 standard measurement conditions (M0, M1, M2) in one device; and increased measurement accuracy on uneven substrates
- Improved Ease of Use: Robust, virtually error-free scanning; status LED lights for visual guidance; easier accessory connectivity.
- Built-In Reliability: Wavelength calibration technology for self-check and correct; easy to clean optics and white calibration tile; XRGA equipped for compliance ISO standards and to ensure data integrity.
- More Accurate Image Capture: Use the included X-Rite’s ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and targets for producing custom camera profiles that work exceptionally well for Raw workflows, even in unusual artificial lighting conditions.
- Device Link Profiles: When printing CMYK, take advantage of device link profiling to optimize CMYK files across various devices, preserving the black channel and inks.
There are lots of reasons to upgrade to i1Publish Pro 2, so upgrade today to quickly maximize your profitability and minimize wasted time, ink and paper. Not only will you have all the functionality found in i1Publish Pro 2, but you’ll also be able to keep your original i1Pro device (activated for monitor profiling and QA functions only).