Take Time and Labor Out of Profiling and Calibrating
In high production environments such as photo processing, large format, fine art and high-speed digital printing, frequent measurement of color test charts to keep color management profiles up to date is a must. With the i1iSis 2 XL, this task no longer need be labor-intensive. Simply print the A3 test chart, read it into the i1iSis 2 XL to process 2,500 patches in just 10 minutes, and check results. It’s that easy.
The i1iSis 2 XL is compliant with the latest ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions, including:
- M0 (No Filter) where neither substrate nor imaging colorants fluoresces.
- M1 for proper measurement of substrates with optical brightening agents (OBA’s).
- M2, when there is a desire to eliminate the fluorescing effect from the measurement data.
- Captures full spectral data from an A3/Tabloid test chart faster for less time spent on press profiling.
- Assures compliance with new ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions. Switchable illumination captures M0, M1 and M2 in a single chart measurement cycle.
- Comes with a built-in vision system with high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system, automatically correcting for misalignment.
- Accommodates a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition using Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs).
- Complies with GRAcoL 2013, SWOP 2013, and ISO 12647-2, FOGRA 51, FOGRA 52 and the XRGA standard.
|i1iSis 2||i1iSis 2 XL|
|Spectral Engine||i1 technology (holographic diffraction grating with diode array)||i1 technology (holographic diffraction grating with diode array)|
|Spectral range||380 â€“ 730 nm||380 â€“ 730 nm|
|Optical bandwidth||10 nm||10 nm|
|Sampling interval||3.5 nm (100 bands)||3.5 nm (100 bands)|
|Spectral reporting||10 nm||10 nm|
|Measurement conditions||M0, M1 & M2 measurement modes||M0, M1 & M2 measurement modes|
|Physical dimensions||Width 42 cm, depth 16 cm, height 12 cm (16.5 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches)||Width 52 cm, depth 16 cm, height 12 cm (20.5 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches)|
|Weight||3.2 kg (112.9 oz)||3.9 kg (137.6 oz)|
|Inter-instrument agreement||Average 0.4 DE*00 Manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23Â°C on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2Â°)||Average 0.4 DE*00 Manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23Â°C on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2Â°)|
|Short-term repeatability||0.1 DE*00 (D50, 2Â°), on white||0.1 DE*00 (D50, 2Â°), on white|
|Paper Width||6 to 23 cm (2.4 to 9 in.)||6 to 33 cm (2.4 to 13 in.)|
|Paper Length||17 cm to 66 cm (6.7 to 26 in.)||17 cm to 66 cm (6.7 to 26 in.)|
|Paper Thickness||Typical 0.16mm
Range: 0.08 to 0.45mm
Range: 0.08 to 0.45mm