Photographic Printing. Refined.
Incorporating the latest imaging technologies, including EFI® eXpress RIP for Epson, Epson’s PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead, the new P-Series printers deliver extraordinary performance for the professional printing industry along with unparalleled color matching capabilities. Leveraging Epson’s UltraChrome® HD eight-color ink set, the 24-inch Epson SureColor P6000 Designer Edition is designed for graphic designers, commercial printers and photographers.
EFI® eXpress RIP for Epson
- Easy-to-Use intuitive interface saves time and produces accurate output.
- Print directly from the latest creative design software, or drag-and-drop files to a hot folder.
- True Adobe® PDF and Postscript 3 print engine ensures compatibility with your design files.
- Professional ICC color management, based on BestColor technology used in the commercial EFI Colorproof XF RIP offered with the Epson Proofing Edition Series.
- Handles both CMYK data for accurate proofing to industry standards, and RGB data for exceptional results with Photography and Fine Art.
- Reproduces accurate spot colors with the included PANTONE, DIC, HKS, and TOYO libraries.
- True cross platform network printing via hot folder or eXpress Virtual Print technology. S
- oftware supported on both Macintosh OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Includes Epson media support out of the box, and the ability to add custom media types.
Three-Level Black Ink Technology
The P6000, like its Stylus Pro predecessor, simultaneously uses black, light black and light light black inks, which significantly improves the gray balance while eliminating color casts and achieves outstanding highlight-to-shadow grayscale accuracy for a smoother tonal range.
Single-Sheet Top-Loading Fine Art & Poster Board Media Input
Considered the benchmark standard for professional cut sheet media loading, enjoy automatic alignment and paper skew checking. Additionally, simple top-loading for fine art and poster board media up to 1.5 mm thick gives greater versatility in media options.
Epson SpectroProofer UVS
Optional 24-inch wide spectrophotometer developed jointly by X-Rite. With simple installation, it fits cleanly into the front of the printer. Both UV-cut and non UV-cut are supported. Includes both black and white interchangeable backing plates. Built-in print dryer to accelerate the dry-down and reading process. Supported by industry leading workflows: AGFA, CGS, EFI, Fuji, GMG.
World-Class Service and Support
Support includes one year of limited warranty coverage under the Epson Preferred Protection Plan with toll-free telephone support available Monday through Friday and usually next-business day exchange service. Optional one- or two-year Epson Preferred Plus service plans are available.