The Art of Performance.
The all-new 44” Epson SureColor P10000 and 64” Epson SureColor P20000 are the successors to one of the most widely used fine art printers ever developed – the Epson Stylus® Pro 11880. Designed for high-production photographic, fine art and indoor display graphics printing, we’ve incorporated newly-developed imaging technologies – including an all-new high-performance 2.6” wide Epson PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® print head. Along with an all-new Epson UltraChrome PRO nine-color pigmented ink set – including four levels of gray – the all-new SureColor P10000 and SureColor P20000 are the ultimate production tools for the demanding requirements of high-production color and black-and-white fine art printmaking.
UltraChrome® Pro Inks
- Next Generation Pigment Ink Technology — Introducing all new pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity
- Improved Black Density — Photo Black pigment 1.5 times denser than the previous generation ink set, along with significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity
- Significant Print Permanence Improvements — Featuring completely reformulated pigment technology for improved print permanence, and up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set1
- Extreme Color Balance — 4 levels of black, featuring an all-new dark gray for rendering superb gray balance through the entire tonal range of B&W and color prints at any production speed
PrecisionCore® microTFP Printhead
- Design for Production — 2.6 inch tall printhead with 800 nozzles per color, 8000 high performance nozzles in all
- Robust Engineering — Single head configuration designed for maximum quality and reliability in demanding high-speed environments
- Epson Precision Dot — Delivers best-in-class continuous tone image quality at production level print speeds
- Ultra-Fast Drafts — Print at up to 1,135 sq ft/hour (1 pass) on plain paper when speed is the critical factor
- High-Speed Poster Printing — For high-speed production on various coated media types, the 381 sq ft/hour (4 pass) and 251 sq ft/hr (6 pass) modes provide highly sellable output
- Indoor Display Graphics — The 273 sq ft/hour mode (6 pass) on semigloss or glossy media provides eye-catching photographic quality even up close
- On-demand Photo & Fine Art — Start with 194 sq ft/hour (8 pass) or move up in quality to 96 sq ft/hour (16 pass) for best-in class fine art production printing. Perfect for use with Epson Signature Worthy Canvas, Fine Art and Photo media
- Exhibition Quality Prints — Combine maximum quality 63 sq ft/hour (24 pass) with the highest quality Epson Legacy photo media for prints worthy of the world’s most exclusive galleries and exhibitions