The EFI™ H1625 LED is a mid-level production printer designed to maximize image quality with four color plus optional white and grayscale print capability, and uptime with simple, automated operational and maintenance features.
Seize the opportunities of LED hybrid printing
- Prints four color plus optional white on an extended range of flexible and rigid substrates
- Produces near photographic image quality, saturated colors and smooth color gradations with true eight-level variable drop grayscale print capability to increase your customer satisfaction
- Available with optional white ink and single-pass, multi-layer print capability for even more profit opportunity
- Prints on more substrates and open doors to more applications and truly unique, creative opportunities
- Increases up time and productivity while reducing maintenance with instant on/off LED lamps
- Drives down operating costs with decreased power consumption, fewer consumable parts, and less waste with consistent color output and simple operation
- Available with your choice of EFI – 3M™ ProGraphics UV or ProGraphics UV POP inks
- Offers customers a greener printing solution
- Integrates with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
- Standard four colors (CMYK)
- Optional: Two white channels
- Up to eight levels of variable drop grayscale
- White ink and multi-layer print capability to extend your premium margin offering
- RIP and print on demand, or print pre-ripped files at the printer >interface
- A choice of EFI ProGraphics Series UV Inks to best meet your application needs1:
- EFI – 3M™ ProGraphics UV ink for a wide range of flexible applications, including those that need to be stretched or heated or require the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty2
- EFI ProGraphics UV POP inks for the most diverse range of rigid board and flexible media printing of indoor and outdoor applications
- Optimized for use with the EFI Fiery XF digital front end
- Twelve months of EFI’s Essential-level Enhanced Service Program (ESP) coverage for your printer and Fiery XF software
¹ The EFI ProGraphics UV Inks are NOT top loadable and require a simple change-over kit to move from one ink set to the other.
² The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty backs graphics printed with 3M co-branded ink and select 3M flexible media, printed and applied according to 3M product and instruction bulletins. See www.3Mgraphics.com/warranties to register and for more details.
See the range of materials you can print on and applications you can offer to customers by adding wide-format printing capability to your business.
- Day/Night Backlit Displays
- Display Graphics
- Exhibition Graphics
- Indoor Signage
- Long Term Outdoor Graphics
- Photographic Reproduction
- Point-of-Purchase Graphics