X-Rite i1iSis 2 XL
The i1iSis 2 XL A3/Tabloid automated chart reader is the ideal instrument to speed up and automate printer profile creation, now supporting M1 measurement standards.
Take Time and Labor Out of Profiling and Calibrating
In high production environments such as photo processing, large format, fine art and high-speed digital printing, frequent measurement of color test charts to keep color management profiles up to date is a must. With the i1iSis 2 XL, this task no longer need be labor-intensive. Simply print the A3 test chart, read it into the i1iSis 2 XL to process 2,500 patches in just 10 minutes, and check results. It’s that easy.
The i1iSis 2 XL is compliant with the latest ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions, including:
- M0 (No Filter) where neither substrate nor imaging colorants fluoresces.
- M1 for proper measurement of substrates with optical brightening agents (OBA’s).
- M2, when there is a desire to eliminate the fluorescing effect from the measurement data.
- Captures full spectral data from an A3/Tabloid test chart faster for less time spent on press profiling.
- Assures compliance with new ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions. Switchable illumination captures M0, M1 and M2 in a single chart measurement cycle.
- Comes with a built-in vision system with high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system, automatically correcting for misalignment.
- Accommodates a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition using Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs).
- Complies with GRAcoL 2013, SWOP 2013, and ISO 12647-2, FOGRA 51, FOGRA 52 and the XRGA standard.
|i1iSis 2||i1iSis 2 XL|
|Spectral Engine||i1 technology (holographic diffraction grating with diode array)||i1 technology (holographic diffraction grating with diode array)|
|Spectral range||380 â€“ 730 nm||380 â€“ 730 nm|
|Optical bandwidth||10 nm||10 nm|
|Sampling interval||3.5 nm (100 bands)||3.5 nm (100 bands)|
|Spectral reporting||10 nm||10 nm|
|Measurement conditions||M0, M1 & M2 measurement modes||M0, M1 & M2 measurement modes|
|Physical dimensions||Width 42 cm, depth 16 cm, height 12 cm (16.5 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches)||Width 52 cm, depth 16 cm, height 12 cm (20.5 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches)|
|Weight||3.2 kg (112.9 oz)||3.9 kg (137.6 oz)|
|Inter-instrument agreement||Average 0.4 DE*00 Manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23Â°C on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2Â°)||Average 0.4 DE*00 Manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23Â°C on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2Â°)|
|Short-term repeatability||0.1 DE*00 (D50, 2Â°), on white||0.1 DE*00 (D50, 2Â°), on white|
|Paper Width||6 to 23 cm (2.4 to 9 in.)||6 to 33 cm (2.4 to 13 in.)|
|Paper Length||17 cm to 66 cm (6.7 to 26 in.)||17 cm to 66 cm (6.7 to 26 in.)|
|Paper Thickness||Typical 0.16mm
Range: 0.08 to 0.45mm
Range: 0.08 to 0.45mm