Epson SureColor P7000/P9000
$2,595.00 – $3,845.00
Photographic Printing. Refined.
Incorporating the latest imaging technologies, including Epson’s PrecisionCore® TFP® print-head, the new P-Series printers deliver extraordinary performance for the professional printing industry along with unparalleled color matching capabilities. Leveraging Epson’s UltraChrome® HD ten-color ink set, the 24 and 44-inch Epson SureColor Printers are designed for graphic designers, commercial printers and photographers.
New User Scheduled Print Head Maintenance Cycles
Improve print head health over prolonged idle periods with the ability to schedule print head maintenance cycles. User-selectable cleaning routines can occur periodically every 6 to 60 hours.
Three-Level Black Ink Technology
The P9000, like its Stylus Pro predecessor, simultaneously uses black, light black and light light black inks, which significantly improves the gray balance while eliminating color casts and achieves outstanding highlight-to-shadow grayscale accuracy for a smoother tonal range.
Epson SpectroProofer UVS
Optional 24/44-inch wide Spectrophotometer developed jointly by X-Rite. With simple installation, it fits cleanly into the front of the printer. Both UV-cut and non UV-cut are supported. Includes both black and white interchangeable backing plates. Built-in print dryer to accelerate the dry-down and reading process. Supported by industry leading workflows: AGFA, CGS, EFI, Fuji, GMG.
World-Class Service and Support
Support includes one year of limited warranty coverage under the Epson Preferred Protection Plan with toll-free telephone support available Monday through Friday and usually next-business day exchange service. Optional one- or two-year Epson Preferred Plus service plans are available.
Standard Edition Printers
- Professional’s choice for Photography, Fine Art and Graphic Design applications
- 10-Color Ink set featuring Orange and Green inks: Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Yellow, Photo Black, Matte Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Orange and Green
- Three-level black ink and Advanced Black and White print mode for exhibition quality Black and White prints
- Significant print permanence Improvements as measured by Wilhelm Imaging Research — Visit www.wilhelm-research.com for the latest details
Commercial Edition Printers
- Developed exclusively for Graphic Arts and Proofing applications with exacting spot color matching requirements
- 10-Color Ink set featuring the replacement of the Light Light Black with Violet for an expanded gamut: Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Yellow, Photo Black, Matte Black, Light Black, Violet, Orange and Green
- Ability to match up to 99% of the PANTONE® FORMULA GUIDE Solid coated
- Supported by industry leading digital front-ends (DFEs): AGFA, CGS, EFI, ESKO, Fuji, GMG
|Dimensions||26 × 74 × 48 in|
Commercial Edition, Standard Edition
P7000 24", P9000 44"